APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/KWmaNA7dx1HWADUQA
Hours: Part-time or Full-time
Location: Remote. An optional office is available in Brooklyn, NY.
Salary: Competitive compensation, including salary, equity, benefits, and work-from-home allowance.
Our mission: Make cities more responsive, so they are safer, healthier, and more equitable for the people who live in them.
Numina makes a hardware and software platform that uses computer vision to help urban planners and municipal governments design better (safer) streets and public places. We sense bicycle, pedestrian, and other street traffic, and convert this data into real-time intelligence — without surveillance — to enable all sorts of partners in automation, autonomy, and development in the public right-of-way. We are looking for passionate people who would like to join us as we pursue our shared vision of more responsive cities.
As our Sales Operations Coordinator, you will contribute to building and maintaining the processes and tools used by our business development team. This person will execute on a diverse range of initiatives including strategic planning, sales strategy, contracting, customer onboarding, revenue management, and analytics. You are a doer who will be able to execute on plans and strategies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO HERE:
- Manage and maintain sales operations infrastructure such as our CRM, email campaigns, and document management systems.
- Perform industry research and develop lead lists.
- Run outreach campaigns and qualify new prospects.
- Assist with proposal development.
- Support customers by addressing any needs during the sales cycle.
- Maintain records and track sales process.
- Identify improvement of existing CRM process and setup to optimize sales operations process moving forward.
- Build dashboards and sales intelligence reporting tools
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, conversion rates, and churn.
- Monitor and assist with customer retention.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2 years of sales or sales operations experience, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Ability to communicate key sales metrics via dashboards and reports
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation and tracking platforms (e.g. Hubspot, Mailchimp, Mailshake, PersistIQ, etc.)
- Strong project management skills and ability to mobilize cross-functional teams towards common goals
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Financial modeling and revenue projection experience a plus
WHO WE ARE:
We strive to be a team of positive, open-minded, respectful, resilient, dedicated, accountable, logical, creative, and empathetic people. We spend our days building an amazing product that makes a real difference in the world. We are a remote-first, distributed team, with an optional office in Brooklyn, New York. We are committed to seeking and sustaining diverse perspectives on our team.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you, even if you think you may not meet all of the qualifications. At Numina, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
We are backed by investors including betaworks, Shasta Ventures, Elemental Excelerator, URBAN-X (MINI BMW), and accomplished entrepreneur-angels. Past projects have been supported by The Clinton Foundation, The Knight Foundation, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. We are a small, mission-driven company that is growing quickly. If you’d like to join our laser-focused and fast-paced team, we enthusiastically invite you to apply.